[Rivet] You've been nominated- Please confirm Wednesday

Shirley shirley at stilphonup.com
Wed May 16 19:17:26 BST 2018

UPDATED: May 16th, 2018

We are pleased to inform you that you have been considered for inclusion in the 2018 Professional Who's-Who Network.

Americas most respected networking and personal branding organization.

Confirm Your Profile Now
http://www.stilphonup.com/broadcasts-abysmally/c428F6V4mG2a7Rd7d_ktWOUFikhvOMUlzsOiqhkrOzhkr587

Get the recognition you deserve and advance your career by connecting with other industry leaders

Take me to confirm >

http://www.stilphonup.com/broadcasts-abysmally/c428F6V4mG2a7Rd7d_ktWOUFikhvOMUlzsOiqhkrOzhkr587

Everything on this page is an advertisment-that was sent to you

Executive Leads Inc.  626 RXR Plaza Uniondale, NY 11556
If you wish to end from all future Executive Leads messages, please go Here
http://www.stilphonup.com/vocation-chronic/dc886iw42Ia8ROd7dMktWOUFikhvOMUlzsOiqhkrOzhkrb27

Discard your account from our index by entering your information here
http://www.stilphonup.com/557ZA8942a9Td7dPktWOUFikhvOMUlzsOiqhkrOzhkr4ef/vocation-chronic
Jason Dimaria = 305 Union St Fayette Ia 52142-9186

preceptor come back again. I had but just time. I calculated that it would take ten minutes before he would gain my place of concealment, even if, guessing where I was, he came straight to it; and twenty if he were obliged to look for me. But this was time enough to allow me to read the cherished letter, whose fragments I hastened to unite again. The writing was already fading,

dangling, at the same time taking infinite pains not to disturb that coveted letter, which was beginning to change its white tint for the hue of chrysoprase,proof enough that it was sinking,and then, with the rope weltering in my hands, slid down into the abyss. When I saw myself hanging over the dark pool, when I saw the sky lessening above my head, a cold shudder came over me, a chill fear got the better of me, I was seized with giddiness, and the hair rose on my head; but my strong will still

reigned supreme over all the terror and disquietude. I gained the water, and at once plunged into it, holding on by one hand, while I immersed the other and seized the dear letter, which, alas! came in two in my grasp. I concealed the two fragments in my bodycoat, and, helping myself with my feet against the sides of the pit, and clinging on with my hands, agile and vigorous as I was, and, above all, pressed for time, I regained the brink, drenching it as I touched it with the water that streamed off me. I was no sooner out of the well with my prize, than I rushed into the sunlight, and took refuge in a kind of shrubbery at the bottom of the garden. As I entered my hidingplace, the bell which resounded when the great gate was opened, rang. It was my

the well.' “‘Well,' said Dame Perronnette; ‘and if the letter has fallen into the well, ‘tis all the same as if it was burnt; and as the queen burns all her letters every time she comes' “And so you see this lady who came every month was the queen,” said the prisoner. “‘Doubtless, doubtless,' continued the old gentleman; ‘but this letter contained instructionshow can I follow them?' “‘Write immediately to her; give her a plain account of the accident, and the queen will no doubt write you another