[Rivet] Rivet and covariance matrices etc

Corpe, Louie l.corpe at ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 3 12:00:34 BST 2018

Hi,

> Perhaps even, if there is time, I could give a short talk about the above from the ATLAS PMG perspective:
> the tools we have so far, what our recommendations would be etc...

perhaps I should clarify - this would not be from the "ATLAS PMG" perspective per se (I don't want to speak for the collaboration as a whole here), but just a discussion on some of the options which I have explored in augmenting the YODA format to handle covariance info, and how submissions on HepData might be modified to make the use of covariance info more straightforward...

All the best,

Louie