[Rivet] About to make Rivet 2.6.1 release

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Aug 14 11:53:12 BST 2018

Hi all,

It took longer than I'd hoped, but I believe Rivet 2.6.1 is ready for release. I didn't find the bug reported by Jay, but will follow up on it... maybe we already fixed something in the last ~7 months.
I'll start the release process now, sync the multiweights branch with it, and start preparations for v3.0.0. I will be offline for the rest of the week, so that won't happen before the Copenhagen HI workshop, but Leif and I can use that week to do any necessary final polishing.
Andy
Dr Andy Buckley, Senior Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Glasgow