[Rivet] ruvet and osx

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sat Aug 11 22:01:16 BST 2018

The 2.6.1 validations look good (perfect apart from some minor jiggles on jets, to be investigated but not a blocker), and I have just run a successful bootstrap build on lxplus7.

I have a smearing-system bug report to investigate from Jay Howarth, then it's ready to release... DYLD fix or not. Maybe on Monday.
A DYLD fix would be great to have. So would test bootstrap builds (with the unadvertised 261/rivet-bootstrap download) on platforms other than Centos7 and Ubuntu 18.04. Thanks!
Andy
Dr Andy Buckley, Senior Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Glasgow