[Rivet] HEPMC interface being weird in 2.6.0

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Apr 24 11:30:07 BST 2018

Aha, I just ran into the same thing.

Your filename has a dot in the "stem" before the .hepmc* bit, right? Looks like I need to be cleverer in my path parsing to work out if there's a .gz on the end. Probably also an issue in YODA 1.7.
Andy
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Glasgow