[Rivet] Normalization in different pt hard bin

Yingjie Zhou yingjie.zhou at cern.ch
Wed Apr 18 10:17:34 BST 2018

Hi all,

I’m trying to use jewel-simple and jewel-vac to get RAA for charge hadron, does anyone have done this before? I’ve already get .hemp file in different Pt hard bins, but I don’t know how to normalize events in different Pt hard bins. I attached my analysis code.
I plan to use this code to get .yoda file in different bins first, and then use “yodamerge" to merge different .yoda file directly, next step is to use “yoda2root” to get two root file, one is from jewel-vac, the other is jewel-simple, finally use medium root file divide vacuum root file. But I got wrong results, shows here.

[cid:2176c78b-c9d3-4c7b-a155-92bd80bacbc9 at cern.ch]

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yingjie Zhou