[Rivet] ATLAS_2016_I1469071: WZ at 13 TeV

Christian Gutschow chris.g at cern.ch
Thu Oct 26 14:18:28 BST 2017

Dear Rivet developers,

we have prepared a Rivet routine for the ATLAS measurement of WZ production at 13 TeV (https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.04017). The routine has been validated and yields results consistent with those presented in the paper. Validation plots can be found in the tarball which I’ve just uploaded to the contributions area.

Users should note that explicit matching of lepton flavour between individual SM neutrinos and charged leptons is used in this analysis routine, to match the MC-based correction to the fiducial region applied in the paper. The data are therefore only valid under the assumption of the Standard Model and cannot be used for any kind of BSM reinterpretation.

Cheers,
Chris

 —

 Dr. Christian Gütschow