[Rivet] Python 3

David Grellscheid david.grellscheid at durham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:57:32 GMT 2017

Hi Frank,

I have also switched to a default Py3 system on my laptop, that's where
my sudden interest in fixing it came from. Together with my Py2.7
desktop, I've got both ends covered. And if we're not supporting 2.6
anymore anyway, my problem of a missing test system goes away.

Testing is of course very welcome anyway!

See you,

  David