[Rivet] Fwd: Re: Invitation to CERN TH institute "Novel tools and observables for jet physics in heavy-ion collisions" and 5th Heavy Ion Jet Workshop

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Jul 12 09:25:52 BST 2017

Dear Riveters,

Along with Jan Fiete G-O, we submitted an application to show off some
new Rivet features for heavy ion analysis at the HI Jets workshop at the
end of August.

The workshop is partly presentations and partly working groups. I would
only be able to go very briefly, if at all, but it would be excellent if
Rivet could have a bit more of a presence. Anyone on this list who would
be interested & willing?

I'm hoping that on this timescale we can have released a new multiweight
beta (with stable following shortly... REALLY), and 2.6.0 which will
contain a "histogram preload" feature useful for loading centrality
calibration histograms. Both seem eminently achievable.

Thanks,
Andy