[Rivet] Rivet 2.5.4 or 2.6.0 release this month

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Feb 1 15:52:27 GMT 2017

Hi experiment Rivet reps,

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that we'll be releasing either
version 2.5.4 or 2.6.0 of Rivet this month, depending on how much
progress we make on some of the medium-size developments for the 2.6
series. (The 3.0 series for multiweight & NLO event streams should see
another alpha, or maybe beta, release this month, too.)

So if you have analyses in your experiment pipelines which are "nearly
ready", mid-Feb would be a good time to get them to us, to make sure
they go into the next release.

Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow