[Rivet] Analysis json

Holger Schulz iamholger at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 5 23:54:22 GMT 2017

On 05/12/17 16:52, Andy Buckley wrote:
> Awesome, thanks!
>
> I've not checked yet, but previously it involved checking out extra
> packages, etc. Is it more streamlined now? Y'know, for useless old
> duffers like me to run the release process ;-)
This is the content of the README:

    ./mkList.sh

    python bs_inspire.py spires_list.raw

    ./mkHepDataJSON.py translation.txt inspire_list.raw

The first command just does rivet --list-analyses with some grep and
cut, so naturally
requires that you source rivetenv  beforehand.

The second command has the following python import satements that might
not be
standard libs:

        import urllib2
        from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup

This thing crawls inspires and will take about 10 minutes to complete.

The third one requires json as in

    import json

Hope that helps,
Holger