[Rivet] Rivet 2.5.4 and Les Houches attendance

Christian Gutschow chris.g at cern.ch
Mon Apr 3 09:11:02 BST 2017

Hi Andy,

sound like all the cool kids are at the BSM session this year? I’m going to the SM session with raised FOMO...

Cheers,
Chris

On 2 Apr 2017, at 21:09, Andy Buckley <andy.buckley at cern.ch<mailto:andy.buckley at cern.ch>> wrote:

Hi all,

Two issues:

1) I'm back from holiday and shocked -- *shocked!* -- to not find a shiny Rivet 2.5.4 release garnering accolades ;-) We have a huge dump* of analyses from Peter R, and ATLAS + CMS to get out, so should start work on it asap. Who can help with this analysis integration? (I'm hoping that for Rivet 2.6.0, the following release, I can have fiddled the build system a bit more to make this process less fiddly -- but we should always check the code.)

2) Les Houches invitations have been sent out. Who's going, and to what session? I'm going to the BSM one, assuming that my holiday-delayed response was acceptable. I think David G and Jon are, too. Do we have *anyone* "Rivety" going to SM/jets?

* Perhaps not the best adjective. Trove. Serendipity. Stash. </thesaurus>

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow

 —

 Dr. Christian Gütschow

 Department of Physics and Astronomy
 University College London