[Rivet] Rivet 2.5.1 segfault on debian jessie

David Bjergaard david.bjergaard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:34:34 BST 2016

Hi Holger,

As it turns out... I just launched rivetenv in a clean environment, and it
works.   This came about because I tried to upgrade from 2.4.something to 2.5.1,
and I didn't want to blow away all the generators I had installed, so I just
ran the bootstrap script without cleaning out the old install of rivet.

I know that's a bit of a no-no, but the question is: can I keep my old
rivet/local prefix, or should I just re-install my old generators fresh wit the
new rivet?  I'm guessing do it all fresh since I know that the Rivet extensions
probably won't work anymore since they were linked with an older version of
rivet.

Anyway, sorry for the noise, happy Friday,

    David