[Rivet] Use of fastjet-contribs

Deepak Kar deepak.kar at cern.ch
Wed Oct 12 15:56:47 BST 2016

Hi Paolo,

Usually I do this (inspired from Gregory Soyez):

install fastjet-contrib as a shared library which is done by running:

make fragile-shared-install

after the regular installation in the fastjet-contrib directory.

Then compile the Rivet code by:

rivet-buildplugin <RivetMC_ABC.so>  MC_ABC.cc -L -I -lfastjetcontribfragile

Also need the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to where libfastjetcontribfragile.so
is

Best,
Deepak