[Rivet] MCT calculation in RIVET

Simone Amoroso simo.amoroso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:18:11 GMT 2016

Dear Andy, Rivet developers,

For some signal generation studies I am implementing in RIVET
a recent SUSY search which makes use of the contransverse mass variable.
While I could find in RIVET an interface to the MT2 variable calculation I cannot find MCT.
Would it be possible to have an interface to it implemented? I would be happy to write it.

cheers,
Simone

I have found a minimal library for MCT calculation here:
https://mctlib.hepforge.org/trac/browser/trunk

While a more complete package providing interface to several other kinematic variables used in searches is here:
http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~lester/mt2/