[Rivet] rivet-mkhtml only taking certain changes from .plot file

Raghav Kunnawalkam Elayavalli raghav.k.e at cern.ch
Tue May 24 21:12:03 BST 2016

Hi Andy,

The plot's data file Z_mass.dat actually contains the old information that i gave in the JEWEL_ZpJet.plot under JEWEL_ZpJet/Z_mass. I rewrote the .plot file today but this plot (and one other amongst a total of 38 plots) somehow retained just the old title but the custom legend somehow managed to sneak through.
with regards to the title of the histogram:
in the old .plot file i had
>> Title=JEWEL Z $\rightarrow \mu^{-} \mu^{+}$
and i changed it to
>> Title=JEWEL+PYTHIA PbPb $\sqrt{s}=2.76$ TeV, Z+Jets
But the plot somehow still retained the old one which is whats weird. I dont have any other instances of Z_mass histogram in the .plot file.

Im not sure i understand what you mean by globbing?

Cheers
Raghav