[Rivet] Obsolete analyses in Rivet tests

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed May 11 12:58:30 BST 2016

Hi Holger,

At least some of those still exist as source code in the analyses
directory -- maybe they are still marked as UNVALIDATED and hence not
built by default? In that case it would be better to push to get them
validated.

I only explicitly checked for code for the top 3, of which the
BELLE_2006 seems to not exist at all but the first two CDF ones do. I
think the CDF_2008_LEADINGJETS was replaced by a final version matching
the publication, in which the jet and Drell-Yan UE measurements were
combined (i.e. that analysis needs to be tested with both process types).

Andy

On 11/05/16 12:02, Holger Schulz wrote:
> Hi, the following analyses are no longer existing in rivet but were used
> in the rivet tests previously: ATLAS_2012_I1082009
> BELLE_2006_S6265367
> CDF_1993_S2742446
> CDF_1996_S3108457
> CDF_1996_S3349578
> CDF_1997_S3541940
> CDF_2001_S4563131
> CDF_2008_LEADINGJETS
> CDF_2008_NOTE_9351
> CDF_2008_S7541902
> D0_1996_S3214044
> D0_1996_S3324664
> D0_2000_S4480767
> *DELPHI_2003_WUD_03_11*
> *E735_1998_S3905616*
> LHCB_2010_S8758301
> LHCB_2011_I917009
> LHCB_2011_I919315
> MC_PHOTONJETUE
> OPAL_1993_S2692198
> *SFM_1984_S1178091*
> STAR_2008_S7869363
>
> I would like to remove all of the above from the automatic tests.
>
> I marked the ones I definitely know are obsolete in bold.
>
> Please let me know if you happen to know if any of them has been replaced
> by another analysis.
>
> Thanks,
> Holger

Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow