[Rivet] 1102.4748

Roberto Franceschini franceschini.roberto at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:22:11 BST 2016

Dear Andy,
  thanks for replying. In a sense this a legacy analysis, so it is important to have it.  I think is possible some might say that SLD fragmentation results are good enough for MC tuning today, still this analysis seems to be the more complete as it has considered all other previous measurements (including SLD). In doing that they introduce correlations and all that so it might be good if some authors of the paper are involved. Concerning my involvement, I would not exclude it, as I am always interested to see how the sausage is made, but I should mention I have no idea about how rivet works.
Best,
Roberto