[Rivet] missing RivetAIDA.hh file in home-brew installed rivet on OS X

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Fri Mar 4 15:16:08 GMT 2016

Hi Roy,

Looks like that is a properly old analysis code -- Rivet hasn't used the
"AIDA" interfaces for several years.

I've updated the code that you attached to use the newer interface and
to tidy up a few things; easier to do it than explain it! See the
attachment. This compiles fine for me, but I've not tried running it.

Andy