[Rivet] Partonic top support?

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Tue Jun 21 10:50:30 BST 2016

Hi all,

I am with Andy and Hannes here, in the sense that we are not a moral
instance but rather a tool. It is not about maximising the number of
analyses, but about letting the community decide on whether they want
to use partonic analyses in certain cases. I don't even see the need
to introduce any technical (compile flag) barriers, but would be
confident that the community of Rivet users will on its own decide to
not use such analyses as they will never really be able to know what
exactly has been "measured".

Cheers,
Frank