[Rivet] New projection method names without "projection"

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sat Jun 11 22:24:48 BST 2016

I read appoint as annoint, which is even better ;-) Perhaps also
consecrate, sanctify, or bless?

But more seriously, I thought of "declare" earlier today and am not sure
why it didn't come to mind sooner. For me it is at least as nice as
"register" -- in fact, we already use it in the macro that
registers/declares analysis plugins (and no, I don't think there's any
danger of confusion). And way more appropriate than "add", IMHO. What do
you think, can we use it?

Andy