[Rivet] Treament of Z/W Bosons in Rivet

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Fri Jul 15 13:09:08 BST 2016

Hi Chris,

Absolutely, we should validate and investigate the effect. We did
exactly the same thing when we switched the default from clustering all
photons to clustering only prompt photons.

In that case, and I suspect in this one, there was barely any effect and
in those which we checked the analysis had been written sloppily and the
change was to a more correct fiducial definition. It'll require some
checking, but I suspect that's also going to be the case for this
change. You know the recent ATLAS EW analysis codes better than I do,
though...

Andy