[Rivet] Rivet tutorial

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Jul 7 22:12:23 BST 2016

Hi Pietro, all,

We've just released a new version of Rivet for the tutorial, and I've
asked the LCG guys to install it in time.

Holger, are you planning for the "students" to use Rivet from lxplus, or
to install it on their own laptops? Let me know if you need any help
with the installation/setup instructions.

Andy