[Rivet] Fwd: e+ e- from photon decay

Vladyslav Danilov vladyslav.danilov at desy.de
Tue Feb 16 21:29:44 GMT 2016

Hello Andy,

Sorry for missing that file last time.

During event-by-event comparison i found a virtual photon, from hard muon bremsstrahlung, that produced e-e+ pair.

In attached file you can find a piece of event:
- from vertex 128 we can see that W+ decayed into muon-(bar code 177) and muon antineutrino(barcode 178).
- vertex 129 shows that muon scatters into muon and virtual gamma(barcode 180).
- from vertex 131 we see that v.gamma produces virtual e- and Final State e+
- in vertex 134 we have FS e-

According to Your previous(see below) answer, it only makes sense in resolution of shower photon virtuality > 2m_e,
so is it a bug in a code or i did a wrong interpretation?

Please write me if You have any questions.

Best regards,
  Vlad