[Rivet] Update DELPHI b fragmentation

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Mon Aug 8 10:32:06 BST 2016

Hi Markus,

I agree it would be neat to have this in Rivet, and the numbers are
also given in Table 7, so shouldn't be too difficult to get into
HepData, which would be the first step.

Given that the results are basically consistent with the ones from
ALEPH as shown in Fig. 13, and the ALEPH binning is quite a bit finer,
and the ALEPH analysis is already available in Rivet
(ALEPH_2001_S4656318) one could possibly also use that one instead
until the DELPHI one is implemented.

Cheers,
Frank