[Rivet] Question about adding an ATLAS CONF note data points for comparison plots

Raghav Kunnawalkam Elayavalli raghav.k.e at cern.ch
Wed Apr 13 15:04:40 BST 2016

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your quick reply. I see that i have to use the yoda 2d scatter plot for such plots. I can do that sure.

Regarding the .cc file, let me clarify a bit. I have my own analysis that ive written in rivet lets call it MYANA.cc. Now this MYANA.cc has the same plots that the atlas conf note has (except these in my analysis they are histograms and from the note they are ) so i wanted to know if i can just compare it like this
rivet-mkhtml myana_output.yoda ATLAS-CONF-2012-119.yoda
where the latter yoda file ive filled it by hand like we mentioned before. I was asking if i should create a separate ATLAS-CONF-2012-119.cc to produce the plots in rivet? (for some required reason, im not sure)

Cheers
Raghav