[Rivet] Rivet 2.5.0 beta approaching, and more Rivet analyses?

Alex Grecu Alex.Grecu at cern.ch
Tue Apr 12 17:58:11 BST 2016

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the great news and the newly implemented features which will
receive much interest at LHCb.
I'm apologize for the delayed answer, I had to give the collaboration
some time to react. Unfortunately no reaction and the few analysis
modules I'm working on are still in preliminary phase. Therefore, I
don't see any problem going straight to 2.5.0. The sooner it's out the
sooner we would be able to put it in production.
Our software is overall compatible to C++11 though there are some parts
which still use boost with workarounds. I cannot say yet anything until
LHCb gets to "play" with the new version and try to compile it inside
the framework environment. We're looking forward to the test release of
2.5.0.

Cheers,
Alex