[Rivet] Rivet routine for D0_2000_I503361

Simone Amoroso simo.amoroso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:39:19 BST 2015

Hi Frank,

For the selections (since the paper was not really clear), I copied what was used in the Z/W pT ratio (already in RIVET),
which makes use of the same selections.

The validation was simply made by running Pythia8, I definitely didn’t apply k-factors,
but I might have rescaled the prediction to data (I honestly don’t remember).

cheers,
Simone