[Rivet] Rivet routine for D0_2000_I503361

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Wed Sep 23 15:07:22 BST 2015

Hi all,

I have just started to look at this to get it in for the imminent
release. The paper is at first glance not very clear on which
selection requirements were retained for the final cross section
measurement. Simone, do you remember, why you removed the electron ET
cuts? Did they correct completely for the electron acceptance?

And for your validation plot, I was wondering which Monte-Carlo did
you run, and is the prediction scaled by a (K-)factor?

Cheers,
Frank