[Rivet] Bare leptons in MC_Z routines

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Sep 23 14:39:57 BST 2015

Thanks.

I had a bit of a puzzle working out why Rivet complained that there were
now two analyses that thought their name was "MC_WJETS", but tracked it
down to a mistake in the MC_WJETS_MU_BARE.info file. All looks good now,
ready to go into the next release.

Andy

On 23/09/15 13:35, Gavin Hesketh wrote:
> ack, sorry, attached those files here.
> Gavin
>
> On 23/09/15 11:16, Andy Buckley wrote:
>> Hi Gavin,
>>
>> I just merged this, but the .info files for the new ZINC and ZJETS
>> analyses aren't in the tarball. Can you send them, too?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andy
>>

>> On 16/09/15 14:56, Gavin Hesketh wrote:
>>> ok! Attached new versions of MC_ZINC, MC_ZJETS and the same for W. These
>>> can now be called as different analyses, eg:
>>> MC_ZINC
>>> MC_ZINC_EL
>>> MC_ZINC_EL_BARE
>>> MC_ZINC_MU
>>> MC_ZINC_MU_BARE
>>>
>>> the new analyses just inherit from the original, changing the lepton
>>> flavour and photon clustering radius. MC_ZINC_EL is the same as the
>>> original, MC_ZINC.
>>>
>>> This led to a profusion of new .plot and .info files, but seems the best
>>> solution overall.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Gavin

Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow