[Rivet] CMS_2013_I1208923

Holger Schulz holger.schulz at durham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 4 19:43:37 BST 2015

Hi,

so the thing with this QCD analysis is that I validated their stuff
quite some time ago but did  change they didn't like.

Namely, they submitted the code as two analyses, one for
dijets and one for inclusive jets. The cuts and analysis workflows
are exactly the same. So I thought it might be smarter to
have one analysis which fills d sigma / d p_T for each selected
jet and M_jj in case of dijet events rather than having
the two fill commands in separate but identical analysis
flows.

Should I just add this as it is and be done with it or should we
obey?

Cheers,
Holger