[Rivet] Rivet routine for D0_2000_I503361

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Sun Oct 4 08:57:31 BST 2015

Hi Holger,

If this is normalised using the actual cross section as indicated in the y
axis labels, then I'm surprised that NLO predictions are 15% low in the
hard region. But adding the electron cuts will worsen this even more, so I
don't have any constructive idea on how to improve this... Let's put it in
like this as our best and (somewhat) validated guess.

Cheers,
Frank