[Rivet] Rivet NLO/re-entrant histogramming coding sprint

Chris Pollard cpollard at cern.ch
Fri May 22 10:01:08 BST 2015

Hello rivet contributors,

We'd like to organize a Rivet development sprint on the before-mid-July
timescale with a focus on handling multi-weighted events and re-entrant
histogramming. I'd like to tentatively propose the week beginning 29 June.
Durham or Glasgow are possible locations for those that would like to take
part in person (encouraged if possible!).

Please respond with your availability if you're interested. The above is
just a tentative proposal; we can move things around if it means input from
more people!

Cheers,

Chris