[Rivet] bug in ATLAS_2014_I1325553 (inclusive jets)

Vojtech Pleskot Vojtech.Pleskot at cern.ch
Fri May 22 06:52:21 BST 2015

Dear all,

    I am sorry to quickly have agreed with something that I do not fully understand. My reasoning was based on the 2010 ATLAS inclusive jet cross section routine where they use the 0.5 factor and they add a comment that the reason is measurement in d|y|. See  https://rivet.hepforge.org/trac/browser/src/Analyses/ATLAS_2010_S8817804.cc
    Best regards

Vojtech