[Rivet] STATUS of ATLAS_2011_I928289_Z in Rivet

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed May 20 14:26:01 BST 2015

Thanks for diagnosing, Christian. Am I right in understanding that this
now fixed in the trunk (will-be 2.2.2 release) whose
data/refdata/Makefile.am contains:

  ATLAS_2011_I928289_W.yoda \
  ATLAS_2011_I928289_Z.yoda

? The (UN)VALIDATED labels also look fixed on the release branch to me.

By the way, you can probably just manually put the reference .yoda files
somewhere visible to Rivet (in the RIVET_ANALYSIS_PATH or
RIVET_DATA_PATH) rather than needing to compile and run a whole separate
analysis plugin.

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow