[Rivet] problem with rivet-mkhtml

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Tue May 5 13:35:11 BST 2015

Hi Lorenzo,
(cc'ing the Rivet list again, to also have Albert et al. in the thread
who might know more about the CMS Rivet setup)

How do you know your env variables are ok? How do you initialise Rivet?

I can plot each of your plots without problems on my machine, that's
why I was suspecting that something is wrong with the environment
variables. Can you print them here please?

Cheers,
Frank