[Rivet] Plot multiple histograms from one yoda on same canvas

Christian Johnson christian.johnson at cern.ch
Tue Mar 24 01:47:32 GMT 2015

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this! I looked through it in the source code and it appears to be very useful. Unfortunately I am having some troubles upgrading. When compiling on my Mac (OS X 10.10.2) I run into this error:

gcc -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -dynamic -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/opt/sqlite/include -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I/Users/Alex/Desktop/yoda/include -Iyoda -I/usr/local/Cellar/python/2.7.9/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7 -c yoda/core.cpp -o build/temp.macosx-10.10-x86_64-2.7/yoda/core.o -I/usr/local/include -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-strict-prototypes
yoda/core.cpp:38593:15: error: no viable overloaded '='
    __pyx_t_5 = __pyx_t_2->bins().at(__pyx_v_i);
yoda/core.cpp:213:7: note: candidate function (the implicit copy assignment operator) not viable: no known conversion from 'value_type'
      (aka 'YODA::HistoBin2D') to 'const __Pyx_FakeReference<YODA::HistoBin1D>' for 1st argument
class __Pyx_FakeReference {

Cheers,
Christian