[Rivet] installation of Rivet

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Sat Jun 20 00:09:18 BST 2015

I'm not sure what is going on here --- it worked fine for me, using the
lxplus6 system Python. You could try enabling a newer version of Python
either manually or via the ATLAS localSetupPython command if you have
that available.

Can you also try sourcing rivetenv.sh, then running "python" and try
"import rivet" at the Python interactive prompt? This should give some
error messages suppressed in the rivet script, which should hint at what
is going wrong.

Andy