[Rivet] installation of Rivet

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Jun 17 15:17:23 BST 2015

Do you mean it works with Rivet in general? I know that ;-) But the
issue is that the most recent SLC6 LCG builds in
/afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/fastjet/ are only for 3.0.3, and they don't
have any 3.1.x builds at all. Hence I've asked them what's going on, so
we can use a properly up-to-date version in the Rivet LCG bootstrap.

We could update the non-LCG bootstrap to use FJ 3.1.2, since it
downloads a tarball from the FJ site, but let's wait and see what
happens re.the LCG builds -- it's nice if we can keep the resulting
builds from the two bootstraps identical.

Andy