[Rivet] Unsuitable error checking

David Grellscheid david.grellscheid at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 18:10:12 BST 2015

> I also don't understand how it would waste one *day* of anybody's time
> to see that a job crashes and then submit it with stable Higgs or the
> analysis disabled.

My high-stats trial runs take approximately the time I'm out of the
office overnight. Send job in the evening, go home, expect to look at
plots in the morning. If they haven't run properly, I can of course
re-send it right away that morning, but it will only be done by the end
of the day, when I've left => 24h lost  :-)