[Rivet] VH Run1 analysis

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Mon Jun 8 12:48:02 BST 2015

Even though there's no reference data? If I understand correctly, this
will be plotting MC distributions whose data counterparts were not made
public (or at least not tabulated) in the ATLAS publication.

Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow