[Rivet] pT cut on B hadrons

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Jul 30 12:40:08 BST 2015

Good! I've done it on the Rivet trunk: you can now say things like

myjet.bTags(Cuts::pT > 5*GeV && Cuts::etaIn(2.5));

and

myjet.bTagged(Cuts::pT > 5*GeV);

Hope this helps... when we get a new major version out. We're trying to
speed up the release procedure so it might not be too long. Let's see ;-)

Andy