[Rivet] Example of Rivet analysis for Z->ee process

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Fri Jan 23 12:51:11 GMT 2015

Actually, a correction: in Rivet we wrap the histogram division in a
routine which assigns to the output ratio object and re-sets titles,
paths, etc. So it's divide(h1, h2, output). You'll find examples in
existing analyses -- easiest way to find them is to grep the
src/Analyses/*.cc files.

In the YODA histogramming which we wrap, you can just do h1 / h2, or
h1.divideBy(h1).

Hope that helps,
Andy

>>> http://rivet.hepforge.org/analyses#MC_ZJETS

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN