[Rivet] Reading LHE v3 weights into RIVET

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Feb 24 11:40:05 GMT 2015

Hi Spyros,

Our plan was to write out separate histograms for every observable, with
paths specific to the weight names. That seems more reasonable than
modifying histograms to be intrinsically multi-weighted objects. But it
requires extra logic to decide how to turn those multiple histograms
into plotted bands or whatever -- I guess in the first version we will
just provide the extra data for those who want to use it, but keep on
plotting the nominal version only.

Andy