[Rivet] ATLAS_2013_I1219109: W+b

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Feb 24 09:53:26 GMT 2015

Thanks Holger,

Can you also put the tarball into the Rivet contrib download area if you
didn't already do it? Was the code in a good state, reasonably
compatible with our coding conventions, etc.?

Andy

On 23/02/15 15:32, Holger Schulz wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> the analysis has been added to rivet trunk. Thanks for preparing and
> validating it.
>
> Best,
> Holger
>

> On 22/02/15 17:14, Christian Gütschow wrote:
>> Dear Rivet authors,
>>
>> we have prepared a Rivet routine for the ATLAS measurement of W
>> production in association with b-jets
>> (http://arxiv.org/pdf/1302.2929v1.pdf). The routine has been validated
>> and found to yield results consistent with those presented in the
>> paper. Please find all the relevant information in the attached tarball.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> Chris
>>
>> --
>>
>>  Dr. Christian Gütschow
>>
>>  TU Dresden
>>  Institut für Kern- und Teilchenphysik
>>  Zellescher Weg 19
>>  01069 Dresden
>>
>>  > E17, Andreas-Schubert-Bau
>>  > chris.g at cern.ch <mailto:chris.g at cern.ch>

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow / PH Dept, CERN