[Rivet] Rivet Tex Paths

Bijan Chokoufe Nejad bijan.chokoufe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:54:12 GMT 2015

Hi Dave,

Thanks for taking your time. So if I don't source the rivetenv.sh in my
.bashrc, the mentioned paths

> echo ${TEXMFHOME}
> echo ${HOMETEXMF}
> echo ${TEXMFCNF}
> echo ${TEXINPUTS}
> echo ${LATEXINPUTS}

are all empty and if I then source rivetenv.sh the appropriate path of
the Rivet installation is set in all of them.

However, my style files in ~/texmf/tex/latex/ are not found anymore as
soon as I source rivetenv.sh.

After a while I noticed that it is important to prepend ~/texmf instead
of ~/texmf/tex/latex as PATH...

So apparently if the PATHS are empty ~/texmf is assumed otherwise the
behavior is as you said.

Cheers,
Bijan