[Rivet] analysis

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Apr 30 17:09:02 BST 2015

I have removed all these from the Rivet trunk. In fact, we already
import the Boost assign comma override, which is C++11 safe (at least,
if it wasn't you'd have seen a lot more problems) and so I just
converted these to the somevector += 1,2,3,4; syntax. We'll make a
release containing this in the not-too-distant future.

Andy

--
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow