[Rivet] New Rivet 2.2.1 and YODA 1.3.1 releases

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Thu Apr 23 20:58:43 BST 2015

On 23/04/15 19:14, Mikhail Kirsanov wrote:
>  Hello, Andy,
>  I found that this new rivet does not compile with the flag -std=c++0x
> (configure argument CXXFLAGS=-std=c++0x), which is a standard in CMS.
> The previous version was OK.
>  I put the log file in
> /afs/cern.ch/user/m/mkirsano/public/rivet-2.2.1-build.log
>  Any idea what to do?

Hi Mikhail,

We've not been testing the builds with C++11 features turned on: we
didn't know that that was standard for any LCG builds yet. I can test to
find out what's going wrong, but by the sounds of things it'll require
another release to fix the problem... unless it's just an isolated
missing "std::" or something similarly trivial.

Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Glasgow