[Rivet] question to yodamerge

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Tue Apr 14 08:49:28 BST 2015

Hi Hannes,

Ah, of course... the normalize also uses a scale in the end, so in
principle the yodamerge should even work for normalized histos. I
don't quite understand why there is no ScaledBy annotation in that
case. Can you put the yoda files that come out of your individual runs
somewhere for us to look at?

Cheers,
Frank