[Rivet] RIVET -- how can I access all particles?

Andrey Loginov andrey.loginov at yale.edu
Thu Apr 2 18:57:28 BST 2015

Dear Andy, Dear Colleagues,

   I've got a suggestion and it seems to be doing what I need (i.e. I can
access all particles). Indeed I'm aware of all those dragons -- just want
to have a slightly more information than final-state particles... Other
than that the Rivet machinery seems to be quite functional -- thanks!

Happy Easter,

Thank you and Best Regards,
                 Andrey Loginov   |   Yale University (Physics Department)
                 Phone(work/CERN) |   +41 22 76 73641 (from CERN  7-36-41)
                 Phone(cell/CERN) |   +41 76 487 2288 (from CERN 16-22-88)
                 Fax              |   +41 22 76 68579